Other ways to Support Us
Join our Seed the Future Society: name Friends of Trees in your estate plan.
Clean your driveway; help us plant trees. Call today & most anything with a motor will be gone in days.
The gift that keeps growing! Your donation helps us replant an old growth forest.
Planting Sponsors help restore our community forest. Great benefits: team-building volunteer events, tree-by-tree branding, and planting-day speaking.
Looking for a way to connect with your customers and demonstrate your commitment to healthier, greener cities in the Pacific Northwest? Your $2,500 to $7,500 contribution will support a Friends of Trees planting event. Sponsorships come with the following benefits:
- Your company logo on Neighborhood Trees tags for each tree planted
- Acknowledgment in TreeMail, which is distributed to 14,000 people, and through our social media channels, which reach more than 8,000 people
- A Friends of Trees Planting Sponsor badge to display on your web site
- Opportunity to speak at the planting event
- Your company name on our planting calendar, which is distributed to businesses and individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in the planting event you sponsor
- Recognition in a press release about the event
- Invitation for two to attend our May Leadership Awards Luncheon
- Acknowledgment in our annual report
Looking for a fun and original way to recognize your customers or employees? Become a Friends of Trees Planting Partner, and we'll plant a tree for every $5 you donate.*
You can recognize new customers, new products, or employees' milestones with these trees. We "sell" the trees in blocks of a hundred and plant them at green spaces in the Portland-Vancouver or Eugene-Springfield area.
If you would like to plant with us, we invite you to volunteer. At the end of the planting season, we'll send you a report verifying that your trees were planted. You'll also receive a Planting Partner web badge to help demonstrate your commitment to the environment.
Please contact Greg Tudor at GregT@FriendsofTrees.org or 503-467-2512 for more information about becoming a Planting Sponsor or a Planting Partner.
*Additonal pricing available for quantities over 500.