Tree Advocacy in Other Area Cities
To report a tree removal of concern or to apply for a street tree planting, street tree removal, or street tree pruning permit, contact Pat Hoff, City of Beaverton Arborist, at 503-526-2206 or email@example.com.
To learn more, visit the links below:
If you have questions about zoning, land use procedures, or city development code, call the Planner on Duty at 503-618-2780 or learn more through these links:
Other Area Cities
- Clackamas: Consult the Clackamas City Tree Task Force.
- Lake Oswego: Contact the Planner on Duty at 503-635-0290 or visit the City of Lake Oswego web site.
- Tigard: Call Todd Prager at 503-718-2700 or learn more on the City of Tigard web site.
- Tualatin: Call Tom Steiger, Parks Maintenance Manager, at 503-691-3085, or check out the City of Tualatin web site.
- Wilsonville: Visit the City of Wilsonville web site.
- Salem: Call 503-588-6335 or visit the City of Salem web site.