Business & Corporate
64% of Friends of Trees volunteers would “definitely” or “more likely” support a business if it provided financial support to Friends of Trees.*
That's really something to think about, particularly considering that there were 7,000 Friends of Trees volunteers last planting season (our goal this season: 10,000!).
(*source: 2013 survey of FOT volunteers)
Your support of Friends of Trees delivers a triple bottom line—and then some—because when you sponsor a tree-planting event with us:
- You reach an engaged, supportive audience.
- You're helping increase the urban tree canopy and restore sensitive natural areas.
- You're building community through supporting events that bring together thousands of volunteers.
- You have access to a turn-key event that is great for employee team-building and volunteer opportunities.
- You're giving back to your community.
2015-16 Planting Season at a glance
- 53,000 trees and native plants established
- 6,836 community members volunteered
- 121 separate planting events
- 17 communities benefitted from plantings
Friends of Trees’ reach
- 20,000 Treemail (e-newsletter) recipients
- 12,000 Facebook followers
- 8,000 Twitter followers
- 1,300 Instagram followers
2016-17 planting season is upon us! We'll have 80+ events across 6 counties in 2 states and we'd love to include you! Sponsorship benefits include name exposure to thousands of community members, listing on Friends of Trees' Business Partner web page, tickets to our annual awards event, your logo on tree tags, and listing on the annual planting calendar. Higher-level benefits include the opportunity to provide opening remarks at a tree-planting event, your logo on the tree-planting event calendar, social media exposure … and more!
Please contact Kathy Armstrong to discuss how we can work together to create a meaningful sponsorship opportunity for all of us.
Development and Communication Director
We look forward to working with you!
- Sponsorship information letter
- 2016-17 Planting Season Calendar - Portland Metro-Salem-SW Washington
- 2016-17 Planting Season Calendar - Eugene
A little more information about Friends of Trees:
- About Friends of Trees
- Good Things Do Grow On Trees (or, why supporting Friends of Trees is good for business)